- GPL (General Purpose Loan)
- Is a loan window where the applicant is a member in good standing and you can loan up to five times of your share. The loan period is five or ten months with an interest rate of 4% per month.
- Educational Loan
- Is a loan exclusive for the member’s direct dependents tuition fees. Loanable amount is equivalent to twice the amount of tuition fees. Payable in one or two years at 18% or 16% per annum.
- FAML (Furniture, Appliance, Motorbike/Car Loan)
- Available to members who have already availed at least one GPL or have been a coop member for a year.
- DBL (Diminishing Balance Loan)
- Is a loan only available to members who have no other existing loan and want to avail the entire amount of their shares, payable in one to six years at 18% per annum.
- Socialized Loan
- Available to any member new or old who have an existing shark loan outside the coop or buy-back loan.
- Investment Loan/Business Loan
- Is a loan available to any old members who are interested in put up a new business or funding an existing business; however this loan should be presented to the board for approval.
- GPLEx (General Purpose Loan Expanded)
- It is available to members who have been in the cooperative for more than three years. The computation for this loan is a combination of GPL and FAML.
- MAL (Medical Assistance Loan)
- It is a loan available to any member but should be presented to the board for approval.
- VLL (Vacation & Leisure Loan)
- It is a loan intended for TVI cooperative members. (No guidelines yet)
- TVIML (Travel Ventures International Membership Loan)
- It is a loan to any new and old members who wants to be a member of TVI.
WHERE TO FIND US
Email address: email@example.com
Office: Angeles Pampanga office
Our COOP Office is open, 10:00 AM-4:00 PM
Every: Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
Cut-Off Dates for Payments (2nd & 17th of the month)
Loan Releases (12th & 27th of the month)